Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HEART THROB "PERPETUAL INCONTINENCE"


This is the band that I'm in.
It started off (for me) as just coming in to do vocals on an unfinished demo for some friends band that was basically over.
The outcome was pretty cool so we decided to give it a shot as a live band as is.
Brian on drums, Eric on bass and me on guitar and vocals.
We played like this for about a year and half.
I eventually got tired of singing and playing and wanted just to focus on guitar, so we started looking for a singer.
Two or three dudes later I remembered that my lil brother had a good voice so i gave him a call and we got this recording.
This is the quick version of the story.
Story is different though different eyes, obviously.
My blog.



I CAN'T STOP PEEING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill yer guts