Sunday, August 23, 2009

HOLEY MOLEY, IT'S AXEL FOLEY!

heres a band out of the land of power violence. POMONA, california! these weirdos came with the usual drum, bass, guitar attack but with a special weapon... a pair of twins on vocals!!! (does a pair of twins mean 2 sets of twins? i just meant 2 brothers. ) i love this recording. the songs are short as most p.v. songs are. the kick drum makes me want to put on my bootsy collins outfit on. (bet you thought i didn't have one of those, did ya?) the fact that they gave props to happy bees amongst the likes of bruce lee, the cities of pomona and southgate, AxRxM (i'm guessing "fuck waffles!" is about them. no lyric sheet.) and leocum makes me very proud. besides the song "happy bees" which makes me biased "the kill" is my favorite! the way one of the twins screams out "yayayayayayaya!!!" in the beginning reminds me of a young Yamantaka Eye of the boredoms.

lucha violence

No comments:

Post a Comment

spill yer guts